Thursday, February 18, 2010

Perspective

The internet is a funny, funny thing. This is going to take a bit of thought but try to track with me.

No seriously, you might need to turn off your music for this one.

I introduced a friend to a blog I loved. That same friend has a great blog and is excellent at her trade. Eventually my friend ended up meeting the person who's blog I love. Because I love that blog and just knew they would be good friends I was all star struck and giddy about the meeting. However, my friend is so amazing that the person from the blog I love was all star struck of meeting my friend.

When I was talking to my friend about it she said. "The internet is so weird it makes people appear more special than they are." My comment back "No way - the internet just lets more people see how awesome and special we all really are"

No comments: