Sunday, July 5, 2009

Car Dancing

One of the many things I love about Tiff is her car dancing. I myself am not prone to bust a move while driving, but Tiff frequently can be caught groovin' down the road. Now this isn't just regular dancing, no, she's always inventing new moves based on the tempo or style of the song.

For instance, the other night on the way back home we were listening to some hip-hop something and she started bobbing her head. Then out of nowhere she started throwing her whole body into it and came up with this half body twist, half karate chop. It was equal parts amazing and hilarious.

1 comment:

The McGregor Clan said...

I don't know if you ever met my father, Gary. But he used to car dance when we were kids. i don't remember the exact day that I became ashamed of his moves, but I do remember ducking in the front seat as a teenager. His main move was both hands on the steering wheel and then flapping his arms like a chicken. it was to the beat...sort of. Now that I have Alana, I truly find myself wanting to car dance for her. I will laugh the day she ducks to hide, instead of joining in.