Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today we are finishing up our trip to Austin. The family we are staying with is a family we used to babysit for all the time in college. They are an amazing family who everyone wanted to be around and we were honored to have been their babysitters. I made them practice their piano, we played Nintendo 64, did homework and they were even in my last "short" for film school.

Unfortunately, while we were in Nashville their kids have grown up (funny how we didn't get older but they did), now the boys are over six feet and the daughter is quite a beautiful young woman.

I'm a little sad to be packing up our stuff and leaving their house because it just feels so comfortable. Thank you Walters for opening your home to college students 9 years ago and thank you for making us feel like a part of the family!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Well I hope your return trip home didn't come near DFW, because I don't recall hearing from you. I'll assume Fort Worth was way out of your way....

joshntiff said...

We did the drive straight through technique so had to skip stopping at the DFW area. Next time we'll let you put us up for a night to make up for it