Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The New Thing With Hands

So it seems that every few years I have a need to change the tool of trade for my hands. There was a full 4 years of cross-stitching in college. Then there was knitting for a good hot and heavy 2 years. Then Josh and I moved into stained glass and that one seems to really be sticking even though it has been an off again, on again relationship. So...what to do now? Enter sewing... DSC_0002

Sew if you want to know what you are getting for Christmas, Easter or any other holiday chances are it can be made with this machine. I was talking to my mom the other day asking her for ideas on different things I could sew everyone. She asked if everyone should expect something sewn for Christmas and my answer was yes. But it really could be worse guys...you could still be getting things cross-stitched.

ps. that is going to be an apron (for one of you) and look at that ruffle, doesn't that look professional?

No comments: