Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why We Don't Have Kids

So I was bathing the dog last night and Joshua and I were talking about a weird ear thing she has going on. Although she is the chronically ill dog this ear thing is new and different so we were talking about whether to take her to the vet. We came to the consensus that if it hadn't eaten into her brain at this point we could probably wait and see what happens until Monday. Then this thought popped into my head.

We need to make sure we have it figured out before we leave for New York.  

You want to know what I thought next?

Oh Crap!  We haven't even thought about finding someone to keep her while we are gone. 

 Yeah we forgot totally about having to find a place for her to stay. I am so glad we are having this realization a week out instead of 2 days from our trip so that I have more time to craft the craigslist ad.  Free dog rental for one week. 

I mean, seriously, who can say no to this face?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good thing! :) so adorable!