Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Didn't Mean to Lie

I made everyone open their gifts last night so that I could take pictures today and obviously it is dark outside and I still haven't posted any pictures.

The day was filled with frisbee golf for some and buying fabric for curtains in the guest room for me. No one seems to like the red sheet we hung up over the windows because during the day it looks like a little slice of hell from the inside and then at night we are sick of people ringing our bell thinking that we are "open for business" (if you know what I mean) .

So after I bought the material I dropped off The Mom and went to a work meeting. That my friends is how I spent the sunshine. Maybe tomorrow we'll have show and tell.

2 comments:

sam said...

yeah! show and tell! i'll be checking in!

combigan eye drops said...

Wow, what an amazing giveaway!! Thanks so much.
Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.
To get more information buy prescription drugs online from buy erectile dysfunction medication online.