Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For Christmas

So I've asked for my first Christmas gift of the year. I want a wireless SD memory card so that I don't have to take the card out of our camera to upload the images all the time. Yes, I have officially become that lazy. Either that, or I'm just sick of getting somewhere without our memory card because it was left in the reader.

This puppy will just upload the pictures to our computer as soon as it comes into range of our wireless router. I love it! However, I'm not on the cutting edge of technology so I need someone to talk me out of it if they know something I don't or if there is something better out there.

Thanks friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just enlightened me because I didn't even know they made something like this! Now I want one!