Monday, September 29, 2008

Slow Week

This is going to be a slow blogging week unless Joshua picks up the pace. The premiere for Billy: The Early Years is Thursday and I'm in full-on "get it done" mode. Not a lot of interesting things can happen when you are glued to your computer so I doubt I'll have much to share.

Just To Update: I have achieved almost mindless walking in my shoes and am fully confident that I will be able to stay vertical the entire night. I might lose my baby toes in the process because they will become fully fused to the toe that is next to them, but that is the cost when you cram your feet into shoes that are too small.

Happy Monday All!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the same daughter that always was complaining about her feet hurting? MOM

sam said...

you may be able to stretch them a bit, try wearing them around the house with athletic socks on.