Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Joy

I am sitting out on our patio working today. Now that the weather is cooling (in the 80s), I am bound and determined to make the most of this laptop. Here is my arsenal:

The mosquito candle is the newest addition, although honestly right now I don't think it is working very well.

It is so great to live in a place where you can sit outside in September. I'm sweating a little bit, but lets be honest I can sweat in a fully air conditioned space so that isn't a really big deal. I have so many memories of going to classes in Austin drenched with sweat and then before that there were band practices in Corpus in November where we were still dying in the heat.

There are quite a few reasons why I'd rather not live in Tennessee but the weather IS NOT one of them.

No comments: