Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Worth Pushing Back from the Table For

This week CVS has got Walgreens beat and the best thing is you can shop there tomorrow. I'm listing the things I want but there is a complete list of free items in the CVS ad tomorrow. I have $7 in ECBs so that is how I choose my groups. I want the least amount out of pocket so I will be checking out 2 times tomorrow.

Transaction One:

Bic Soleili razor w/ 2 blades...2.99 (5.99 ECBs back)

  • $3 coupon from the paper

Colgate Total toothpaste...1.49 (2.99 ECBs back)
  • $1.50 coupon here
  • or $1 coupon from the paper

Gatorade G2 20oz...1.49 (1.49 ECBs back)

Hershey King Size Bar...1.00 (1.00 ECBs back)

CHECKOUT: 6.59 ECB and $0.38 plus tax OOP

Transaction Two:

Gatorade G2 20oz...1.49 (1.49 ECBs back)

Colgate Total toothpaste...1.49 (2.99 ECBs back)
  • $1.50 coupon here
  • or $1 coupon from the paper

L'Oreal Colour Juice sheer lipgloss...5.99 (6.99 ECBs back)
  • $1 coupon from paper

CHECKOUT: 8.48 ECB and $0.49 plus tax OOP


I start with $7 in ECBs and then end with just over $15 in ECBs plus I got all this fun stuff for free.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

1 comment:

plavax said...

Thank you very much for the contribution.
It has been very useful, I was looking for something similar,greetings and thanks.
To get more information buy generic sildenafil from erectile dysfunction pills.