Friday, August 22, 2008

Nothing of Consequence

I can't believe Friday is already here. We had a week crammed with work and activity and I don't think the weekend will slow much for us, although we will be able to sleep past 6 tomorrow which is an improvement over last Saturday

Yesterday our day stretched all the way to a 10:00pm appointment to help someone move a piano. It took quite a lot of work and Josh narrowly missed a trip to the emergency room but the piano found its new home safe and not too badly out of tune.

Because they love me, I was given a key so that I could come play while they are on vacation next week. I couldn't be more thrilled. I'm going to dig out my music and head over soon. And because I love them, I'm gonna remember I was given a key to play the piano - not a practical joke.

No comments: