Monday, May 12, 2008

Thanks Matt!

Dinner with Matt in Rome2This is Matt our couch host in Rome. He was kind when we had to come in at 3:30 in the morning and then made us a customary Italian dinner the next night that we ate at the customary time-10PM. He only had one room so we were all on mattresses on the floor, but we slept great and I hope we didn't interrupt his studying too much.

The only downside to the whole experience was the fact that I had the 2 coldest showers in the history of my life the world. You know the fountains around Rome with the water you can drink and how its always so surprising how cold it is-yeah that is what we had to shower in (not literally a fountain on the street but the same water). Let me just say, much more pleasant as a drink on a hot day than a shower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think I finally figured this out. Sounds like you are having a great time. Keep enjoying yourself and have a glass of wine for us !!

Joshua & Tiffany said...

We had a fabulous meal last night in Florence, and I tried to have a glass for you, but misordered. We did get the house wine but not a glass it was a 1/2 litre. Tiff wasn't much help since it was red and I couldn't just waste it!